How to Check the Electronic Connection of Micro Motors
Faults can happen with micro motors. The following methods can help you to decide whether a micro motor's contact points of electronic connection is working normally:
1. Visual inspection: check the colour of the connection points to find out burn marks or any fracture.
2. Inspect with a feeler: measure how closely two joints are connected. Any gap means that the connection is bad.
3. Electrical Inspection : Measure the DC resistance with a double bridge and compare records over the years. Any significant difference suggests that the connection is bad.
4. Tighten the bolts : every electrical connection should be re-tighten. Any loose connection will cause bad contact.
5. Check with a hammer : tap the connection points with a hammer. Listen for any abnormal noise.
Image from: www.jiqiren-cn.com